Website East Coast Oral Surgery
We are currently seeking a Certified Level II Dental Assistant to join our team at East Coast Oral Surgery. This is a full-time, permanent position.
If you are excited about the opportunity to have ownership over your work and take initiative to grow in the role, let’s talk!
You will enjoy fantastic work hours, great pay and a fun and supportive culture with a Monday to Friday schedule with start time 6:30 AM.
- A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that includes a market competitive compensation structure, Group Benefits, Vacation and Flex Days, Continuous Education opportunities, and a Bonus Program
- Working with a progressive company and a supportive and passionate leadership team that is focused on the Employee, Clinician, and Patient experience
- Paid vacation & flex Days
- Group benefits
- Annual uniform allowance
- Paid annual license renewal
- Opportunity to work with Advanced Technology
- Mentorship for new grads
- Annual CE (Continuing Education) Events
- Employee reward and recognition
- Paid Holiday & Social events
- Free parking
What will help you to be happy & successful in this role?
- DA2 Certification in NB. (required)
- Proven track record and be able to work in a fast-paced professional environment
- Have sense of urgency and exceptional patient care.
- Work well under pressure alone and in a team environment.
- Bilingual preferred
Salary: $24.00-$28.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com