Belvedere Dental Clinic
How does a Dental Career combined with the shortest commutes, the warmest ocean waters in Canada, a plethora of natural wonders, and exquisite art and culture scene sound to you?
Whether it’s raising a family or just wanting to be adventurous, we have options for everyone. Activities such as hiking, camping, biking, snowmobiling, and snowshoeing and many more are possible, usually only a short drive away. This part of the country has so much to offer. Calling it home is only one choice away.
Welcome to East Coast Dental Group!
We have an exciting opportunity that will support you in your career while you enjoy the perfect life-work balance, living and working in one of the most beautiful communities in the country.
East Coast Dental Group is built on partnerships with our associates, welcoming our dentists to be part of something larger. Our experienced team of management and marketing experts allows you to focus on what you do best – offering the best care to your patients.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Patient centered approach.
- Join an established practice.
- Dedicated team of professionals that works with you.
- Clinical autonomy.
- Continuous education opportunity.
- Partnership Opportunities.
- Access to a network of professionals.
- Work-life balance.
About You: (requirements of the job)
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
- Registered, licensed and in good standing with the Provincial Dental Board.
We wish to thank all applicants. However, it is important to note that all applicants must reside in Canada, and only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org