Glo Braces Truro Orthodontics
Glo Braces Truro Orthodontics is looking for an exceptional Treatment Coordinator to join the team.
If you have a proven track record of success as a Treatment Coordinator and you are excited about the opportunity to have ownership over your work and take initiative to develop and grow in the role, let’s talk!
You will be accountable to:
As a Treatment Coordinator you will support the patient by navigating them through their treatment journey – communicate the proposed treatment and next steps by;
- Generate correspondence from initial consultation and recall examinations for the referring dentist.
- Be present during comprehensive exams to understand patient treatment needs purposed by the orthodontist.
- Present or co-present the treatment plan and consent, to ensure the patient understands their treatment needs.
- Review case fees and financial options with patients, educating them as necessary regarding their dental benefits and assist to determine eligibility, limitations, and payment estimates necessary to facilitate financial arrangements.
- Track, monitor and follow-up on all correspondence with the patients or their family members.
- Schedule appointments, maintain good communication with other team members about changes to the schedule
Your experience and qualifications include:
The candidate should have a good comprehension of dental procedures, be a leader and a team player, be compassionate, efficient, with specific attention to detail, and be extremely patient/customer service focused.
- Previous experience in a Treatment Coordinator or Dental Administration role
- Dental Assisting experience is an asset
- Able to Build strong relationships with patients
You will enjoy:
- A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that includes a market competitive compensation structure, Group Benefits, Vacation and Flex Days, Continuous Education opportunities, and a Bonus Program
- Working with a progressive company and a supportive and passionate leadership team that is focused on the Employee, Clinician, and Patient experience