East Coast Dental Group
WELCOME TO EAST COAST DENTAL GROUP!
Are you interested in advancing your career in office management in a dental/medical clinic setting? East Coast Dental Group (ECDG) is Atlantic Canada’s fastest-growing dental group and to support our growth, we are looking to expand our leadership team in the Moncton area.
We are currently seeking permanent, full-time Practice/Clinic Managers to join our already strong team of Practice Managers.
This role will give you the opportunity to demonstrate and develop your leadership skills in People and Office Management, Communication, and day to day Operations.
You will enjoy leadership growth, autonomy with support, a competitive salary and earning potential, and an empowering and supportive culture.
Specifically, we provide…
- A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that includes a market competitive compensation structure that is reviewed annually, Group Benefits, Vacation and Flex Days and Continuous Education opportunities
- The opportunity to work within a progressive company and a passionate leadership team that is laser-focused on the Employee, the Clinician, and the Patient experience
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Bilingual (asset)
- Proven success as a Clinical Manager in the dentistry field (asset), or
- 5 years+ experience as a Patient Coordinator, Office Manager, Treatment Coordinator, Front Desk Associate or Healthcare Professional with leadership experience in dentistry or healthcare
- A positive and empathetic approach to your customers and your team
- People management skills such as scheduling, recruitment, coaching, development, and performance management
- Operations experience including growing a clinic through production, cost control, process improvement, etc.
- Excellent time management skills and problem-solving skills
Salary: $52,000.00-$63,500.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org