East Coast Dental Group
WELCOME TO EAST COAST DENTAL GROUP!
Atlantic Canada’s fastest-growing dental group!
East Coast Dental Group (ECDG) is currently seeking a Bilingual Patient Coordinator to join our team in Moncton!
This is a full-time, permanent position. If you have a proven track record of success as a Patient Coordinator and you are excited about the opportunity to have ownership over your work and take initiative to develop and grow in the role, let’s talk!
You will enjoy:
- A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that includes a market competitive compensation structure, Group Benefits, Vacation and Flex Days, Continuous Education opportunities, and a Bonus Program
- Working with a progressive company and a supportive and passionate leadership team that is focused on the Employee, Clinician, and Patient experience
You will be accountable to:
- Address patient requests and needs in a professional manner
- Respond to patient concerns timely and ensure patient satisfaction
- Schedule patient appointments and make reminder calls
- Greet patients, creating a sense of comfort and professionalism
- Maintain up-to-date patient medical records
- Obtain insurance information from patients, process patient billings, and collect payments
- Maintain patient care plans based on assessment information
- Suggest process improvements to enhance patient services
- Maintain confidential and secure patient records
Your experience and qualifications include:
- A proven history of demonstrating a positive and empathetic approach to your customers and your team
- Patience and a willingness to learn
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Medical assistant certification (asset)
- 2+yrs’ dental office experience (asset)
- Highly organized with a strong ability to manage different priorities
- Ability to work with others and use resources to problem solve
- Apply good judgment to fast-changing situations
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective collaborator and works well with a team of other clinical practitioners
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org