East Coast Dental Group
WELCOME TO EAST COAST DENTAL GROUP!
Atlantic Canada’s fastest-growing dental group!
We are currently seeking a Certified Level II Dental Assistant to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
If you are excited about the opportunity to have ownership over your work and take initiative to grow in the role, let’s talk!
You will enjoy fantastic work hours, great pay and a fun and supportive culture.
- A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that includes a market competitive compensation structure, Group Benefits, Vacation and Flex Days, Continuous Education opportunities, and a Bonus Program
- Working with a progressive company and a supportive and passionate leadership team that is focused on the Employee, Clinician, and Patient experience
- Paid vacation & flex Days
- Group benefits
- A free pair of scrubs and annual uniform allowance
- Paid annual license renewal
- Opportunity to work with Advanced Technology
- Network of 18 practices and growing
- Mentorship for new grads
- Annual performance, salary, and development reviews
- Annual CE (Continuing Education) Events
- Employee reward and recognition
- Paid Holiday & Social events
- Monday to Friday Schedule, no evenings or weekeds (typically, our practices are open Monday through Friday between 8 am and 430 pm however, hours of operation can vary slightly)
What will help you to be happy & successful in this role?
- DA2 Certification in NB.
Salary: $20.75-$27.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com