Capital Dental Clinic
Are you interested in exploring a career in the Dentistry Industry? If so, ECDG has just added a new role to support our our practice in Fredericton.
We are currently seeking a Dental Assistant to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent position. If you are excited about the opportunity to have ownership over your work and take initiative to grow in the role, let’s talk!
You will enjoy fantastic work hours, great pay and a fun and supportive culture.
- A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that includes a market competitive compensation structure, Group Benefits, Vacation and Flex Days, Continuous Education opportunities, and a Bonus Program
- Working with a progressive company and a supportive and passionate leadership team that is focused on the Employee, Clinician, and Patient experience
- Paid vacation
- Paid Flex days
- Group benefits
- A free pair of scrubs
- An annual uniform allowance
- Paid annual license renewal
- Opportunity to work with Advanced Technology
- Network of 18 practices and growing
- Mentorship for new grads
- Annual performance, salary, and development reviews
- Annual CE (Continuing Education) Events
- Employee reward and recognition
- Paid Holiday & Social events
- Employee discounts
What will help you to be happy & successful in this role?
- DA Certification or candidates in Canada with foreign training and interested in obtaining a Canadian certification.
- Post secondary education in a related field
- A positive and empathetic approach to your customers and your team
Patience and a willingness to learn
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com